Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Sunny day at Fort


It's just about time to update this blog. I was never a fan of corsett's. I remember a photoshoot I did before where I was asked to wear this black corsett paired with a black leather jacket, pants and boots. I wasn't comfortable with it specially because it was quite big for me since I was just 13 at that time. And yes, I wasn't blessed yet with a bust but I was actually around 5'2 back then I guess that's why I was joined into fashion shows for teenagers, and I was working with people 6 years older than me. I was a fan of wearing high heels so it wasn't really a problem of me to be around tall girls. So the story of this corsett started when I was stalking my favorite bloggers, Kryz Uy and Camille Co; as we all know they post credits or to where they bought their clothes, and I found this online shop @mangokidsandco from Instagram and found a lot of good pieces and I immediately fell inlove with this corsett. They only have it in one size which scared me cause I'm not really a slim person so it might not fit me, but well it did and a lot of my friends actually liked this top aswell. Luckily they have it on limited stocks only so I won't have a lot of people having the same top as me. Paired this outfit with a high waisted shorts and a black cardigan from Plains and Prints plus a gold plate strappy shoes from Primadonna.











No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));