Saturday, January 25, 2014

A touch of Plaid


It's hard to pull of a formal outfit and try to make it as casual as possible while heading out to the mall or hanging out with friends in the afternoon before heading out to the bar. And so I mixed up a little of spice and everything nice to this outfit. This skirt was actually a peplum skirt and I didn't like how it looked since Peplum has been a little bit crazy lately and I don't wanna go for mainstream. So I decided to have it cut and sewed. This plaid polo is my brother's, I just thought it would match my leather bag and shoes.





And when you're just ready to hit the bar at night just remove the plaid and probably leave your satchel in the car and you can actually pull out a great party dress in just a second! Hassle free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));