Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Grove by Rockwell



I like the look of the staircase but I can't take a picture of just the staircase cause there wouldn't be any thrill of beauty in that right? So I asked my brother and my cousin to pose for me in the staircase lol. If only I had someone who knows how to handle a camera with me this time, the staircase would be a perfect background for a good outfit post!


I was trying to take a picture of the highway on the view of The Grove but unfortunately my camera can't give me the right trick to get it perfect but I think I did a pretty good job in focusing on the city lights ( in which the cars appeared like ribbons floating around lol )



No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));