Saturday, December 14, 2013

Alone time isn't always a sad time!


I don't think that being alone is sad. (Well it actually depends on the situation lol) But when it comes to a time when I wanna go out but all my friends are busy or have no time for a chill-out, I take the time to go to Starbucks have a frappe and a desert and read a book. But this time, since I didn't have any book with me, I read a book at Powerbooks, I love how the atmosphere there is quiet and you could actually concentrate on reading. The Book I read was The Last Present by Wendy Mass, I didn't get to finish the book since my boyfriend was already there to fetch me for our date. But I got to half of the book! I should definetely get back someday and buy this book or at least finish the book lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));