Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's not just art, It's love.


As much as I'm madly deeply in love with Fashion, I am also madly deeply in love with my editing skills. Lol! In my leisure time, when I'm bored I do stuffs with my pictures, ( or blog ) but I appreciate editing, combining plates, mixing the effects of photos. I love how things turn out to be in photos and how it used to look before. This is one of my favorite photos that I edited. I love the effect of the galaxy and how the background was set aside from the effect. I honestly can't remember how I finished this photo, but all I did was to click some tools in Adobe, Mix & Match and tada! This was the outcome :)


This is also one of my favorite artworks. ^



No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));