Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Valentine's Post

Yes, it isn't Valentines anymore. But I just wanna share this memorable photos I had in Valentines Day.


This is me with Josh. ( the most amazing guy in the world ) I had us made a customized couple shirt to make the day even memorable. Lol and the best part of this day is the Bulletin Board at Moonleaf, Katipunan where you could write messages for the one you love. Well our message for each other was pretty short but it really did stand out, out of all the notepads that were posted.


I love how I could do amazing things with this guy, so much love for you Josh! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));