Tuesday, November 10, 2015

REVIEW: ELF Moisturizing Foundation Stick

SKIN TYPE: Oily, Dry, Acne-prone

PACKAGING: Black Matte Glass Bottle





REVIEW: Eversince I started modelling when I was in my pre-teen stage, I was already developing acne (I started my menstruation at 5th grade) Learning to use makeup at a young age, I cover my acne with make up all the time not knowing how to wash my face properly and to clean my makeup brushes. I had to stop wearing foundation (the only makeup I used at that period). Fast forward to highschool, I used different kinds of products from L.A Girl, Maybelline, and ELF. These brands are great for foundation but I never really found my OTP (One True Pair, lol) Pressed powders were great but they don't last through the day, I always need to retouch it since my face becomes oily; Cream foundations were kinda sticky on my face; Liquid foundations becomes oily through the day; UNTIL I discovered ELF's Moisturizing Foundation Stick the fun part is I have an oily and at the same time dry skin and this foundation has a matte finish but it moisturizes my face at the same time. This foundation lasts through the day,It's also very easy to blendb because it has a powder finish, blending it within the day resolves to an automic matte finish again. (TWO THUMBS UP! Because you don't have to re-apppy the foundation, just blend it again when it gets cracky)

PRICE: P450




No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));