Thursday, April 11, 2013

Night Swimming

Since the beach is miles away from Manila, hanging out with some friends by the pool is always a nice way to sneak out of the boredom! 

Sitting beside one of my bestfriends, Princess Jao before hitting the pool!


The boys ( Josh Mats & Christian Arca ) Chillin by the pool side.


The used to be love birds. You read that right. Well, you know, not everyone gets a happy ending. But they're still friends until now, and I guess that's good news.


Who said I don't have a beach body!? Well I don't. LOL


With my sexy friend, Marella Nepomuceno who's really hiding her face from the camera.


Can't believe I'm white as her without any make-up on! Woah

No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));