Friday, September 26, 2014

Pitch Black

I was going from " I wanna wear something really nice " and " I wanna wear something simple " So this is what I ended up wearing. Blazer from Plains And Prints, Top & Jeans from Forever 21; Good thing the weather wasn't that hot at Fort. Imagine the sun & me wearing an all black outfit. That's like the perfect recipe for disaster! So lucky to have an all around photographer boyfriend. Check out his Instagram feed, he posts really nice pictures of Cars! I've been gone for too long and I promise to catch up on some posts. I'll try to update this once a week, and will try to sneak a photo shoot also weekly for you guys!

Place: Bonifacio Global City
Photographer: Josh Mateo (@matsyfatsy)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));