Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I wore for the holidays


Who would've thought  a pair of ragged shoes could fit well in a formal dress? One fashion tip I learned is experimenting new stuffs. The main story about this outfit is pretty funny. I found this pair of heels that I completely fell in love with. I always fall in love in shoes more than in clothes. I went shopping to Forever 21 and bought this dress that really doesn't match my shoes, I decided to put on a thin belt and paired it with the new Satchel Bag that I just bought, then tada! I could now wear my new pair of heels that will surely match my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));