Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's amazing.

It's amazing how could a stranger simply be everything to you. Who would knew that it only took me one week to fall in love with him. The person I made fun with before turned out to be someone I never thought he was.



It's amazing how I could throw stuffs right into his face when I'm bored and he still won't get mad. How I make fun of him in public and he still loves to be with me. 


It's amazing how he could be the most annoying person in the world yet still manages to make me laugh every time. That photo up there is priceless. ^ 


I love this guy more than anything, or anyone. And I hope to you all girls out there, that you too will find someone you would want to spend every minute with. Someone you could turn to in the tough times, most importantly. Someone who would never leave your side, and will try there best to make you feel like you're the most important person to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

script type="text/javascript"> var img = document.getElementsByClassName("profile-img"); img[0].setAttribute("src", img[0].getAttribute("src").replace(/s\B\d{2,4}/,'s' + '256-c'));